- Car Insurance
Organisers: This campaign is organised by FWD Singapore Pte Ltd (“FWD”).
Campaign Period: The campaign period is from 17th February 2020 to 29th February 2020 (both dates inclusive).
Eligibility “Eligible customer”: Customers who purchase FWD Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy (the “Policy”) during the Campaign Period. Cancellation and replacement of an existing policy is not permitted to qualify for this campaign. Customers will become eligible for the CapitaVoucher
after the Policy’s Coverage Start Date. This campaign is not valid with other offers, bundles, promotions, loyalty or early bird discounts, unless stated otherwise. This campaign is also not applicable for policy endorsement, policy extension, and policy shortening.
Prize: CapitaVouchers worth $100. An e-redemption letter for the CapitaVouchers will be issued to eligible customers.
The e-redemption letter for CapitaVouchers is non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items, if lost or stolen.
Notification: The e-redemption letter will be sent to eligible customers on the 15th day of the following month after the Coverage Start Date, to their email address as stated in their Policy application. If any eligible customers do not receive the e-redemption letter, the customer can contact FWD at +65 6820 8888. Customers will need to identify themselves for verification purposes. In the event customers fail to inform FWD of non-receipt of the e-redemption letters within one month of the expected issuance of the e-redemption letter, the prize will be forfeited.
- Eligible customers must redeem the CapitaVouchers by presenting the original e-redemption letter and their identification card at any of the Customer Service Counters at any of the participating CapitaLand managed malls listed at: http://bit.ly/redeemcv
- Each e-redemption letter can only be presented once for redemption. In the event that FWD discovers duplicate or multiple redemptions by a customer for the same e-redemption letter, FWD reserves the right to seek recovery of the value in excess redeemed by the customer.
- The e-redemption letter for CapitaVoucher is valid for redemption for two months from the date of issue.
- The terms of this campaign will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
- FWD’s decision on all matters relating to this campaign is final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this campaign, these terms and conditions will prevail. FWD may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the campaign without any notice or liability to any party.
- This campaign cannot be clubbed with other promotions or offers.
- Participation in this campaign is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A person who does not participate in this campaign shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- CapitaVoucher Terms & Conditions set by CapitaLand applies.