Assistant Manager, Policy Servicing
Permanent Role, Singapore
- Promote the image of the company by providing and delivering competent, efficient and quality customer services at service standard levels above the peers in the market.
- Deliver high quality, accurate and prompt service to customers meeting or exceeding respective service levels and turnaround times.
- Comply with the relevant regulations, internal policies and procedures in the service delivery.
- Understand and support process reviews and streamlining to improve efficiency.
- Support the business in achieving its financial goals and objectives and participate in cross functional initiatives aligned with the Business Development Plan.
- Manage customers’ complaints, escalate where necessary and collaborate with various internal stakeholders in order to achieve fair outcomes according to the complaint resolution process.
- Investigate on the root cause of system errors and work closely with IT to resolve errors or provide solutions to avoid repeated errors.
- Coach and provide training/guidance to new joiners on all processes relates issues with SOP guidelines.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for POS on processes, operational procedures and system requirements for any new product launches/system enhancements.
- Participate in system enhancement projects from user perspective as well as user acceptance testing.
- Any other ad hoc tasks and projects.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Diploma holder / post-graduate
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field is required with at least 2 years of experience in the processing function preferably in general or life or both insurance industry
- Preferably possess relevant insurance certifications
- Positive and driven work attitude
- Able to work independently and within a team
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Previous supervisory role will be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work as a team member in a team environment
- Familiar with a wide range of personal insurance products
- Good time management, project management and people management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office skills and generally tech-savvy
- Have some experience in AS400 system