Claims Executive (Non-Motor)
Permanent Role, Singapore
Responsible for the accurate and timely settlement of claims within the service turnaround time and delivery of efficient, professional customer service in accordance with FWD’s service philosophy and standards.
Respond to claims enquiries/matters from internal and external customers and liaise with the relevant stakeholders to facilitate claims assessment;
- Administer and assess the claims within the authority limit given to achieve the resolution of claims promptly, accurately and fairly within the required turnaround time and according to the Policy’s terms and conditions;
- Follow up all claims cases timely and conduct regular file review;
- Review and update adequate reserve timely;
- Preparation of recommendation for claims above the given authority limit to seek approval from HOD or higher authority;
- Explain and communicate claims decision made to the Claimant;
- Respond and resolve complaints in order to achieve customer satisfaction with fair outcomes as per the complaint handling process under Claims SOP;
- Provide the highest level of customer service when managing the assigned claims to achieve best claims experience for the customer;
- Maintain efficient and complete record management in terms of filing claims documents;
- Prompt handling of the tasks rendered when assigned any other ad-hoc projects and / or initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/Degree holders
- Possess certificate in BCP, PGI and ComGI
- At least 3 years of experience in claims processing in insurance companies especially personal lines insurance.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Proficient in MS office application
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Spoken)
- Proactive and good in relationship management
Note: Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be notified.