Customer Sales Consultant
Permanent Role, Singapore
- Promote the image of the company by providing and delivering competent, efficient and quality customer services at service standard levels above the peers in the market.
- Responsible to attend to direct customers enquiries and requests (including New Business Sales, Renewal Follow-ups, Policy Servicing, Claims, and Premium Management) through inbound and outbound phone, e-mail, web-chat, SMS and walk-in.
- Delivering high quality sales, accurate and prompt service to customers meeting or exceeding respective service levels and turnaround times.
- Follow through potential new business purchases and renewals, offer up and cross selling of products to customer on need-based selling.
- Objection handling.
- Ensure that day to day operational duty are complete on real time basis or promptly- Logs, Escalations, Follow ups required.
- Proactively manage caseload to meet personal targets and service standards;
- Produce high-quality written work that clearly sets out sound, robust and evidence- based conclusions, and that follows established guidance.
- Complying with the relevant regulations, internal policies and procedures in the service delivery.
- Support the business in achieving its sales financial goals and objectives and participate in cross functional initiatives aligned with the Business Development Plan.
- Strike the right balance between the needs of the direct customers and the company.
- Manage customers’ complaints & feedback on the products, escalate where necessary and collaborate with various internal stakeholders in order to achieve fair outcomes according to the complaint resolution process.
- Able to perform in a fast paced environment where multitasking is required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- GCE ‘O’ Level / Diploma holder/ Degree holder.
- At least 1 – 3 years of experience in the front line customer service/sales support function preferably in general or life products or both insurance industry.
- Or face to face sales conducting financial advisory services through fact finding and advises products on needs based selling.
- Preferably possess relevant insurance certifications – M5, M9, HI, BCP, CGI. PGI.
- Positive, proactive and sales driven work attitude.
- Track record of demonstrating integrity, even when inconvenient.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cheerful and outspoken.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to overcome sales rebuttals and/or rejections of customer.
- Able to strategize or set priority to achieve high sales productivity.
- Work as a team member in a team environment.
- Familiar with a wide range of financial products- General, Life and Health.
- Proficiency in MS Office skills and generally tech-savvy.