Cyber Security Specialist
Permanent Role, Singapore
Ensures that the risk of the organization’s information posed by a variety of cyberthreats (cyberattacks; theft or corruption from within; etc.) is minimized and mitigated.
- Assist the IT Security Manager on the following:
- Monitor their organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate violations when they occurs.
- Help to design, implement, and maintain the organization’s cybersecurity plan.
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Recommend & assist to implement security enhancements to IT Management.
- Conduct IT security audits periodically or as needed.
- Work closely with Business functions on MAS Outsourcing Reviews
- Works with organizational functions to ensure employees are aware & trained about cybersecurity issues & practices
- Ensure all the employees are practicing safe/secure data collection, data transfers and storage, and use of social media, mobile devices, and apps, among others.
- Work with Group IT Security Team on the various initiatives
- Assist in ensuring all the policies & procedures are updated
- Provide the necessary support for any audit – Statutory or Internal – representing the IT team
- Work closely with Risk & Compliance to ensure the risks are identified, observations remediated, etc
- At least 3 years as IT Security Analyst/Officers
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science or Equivalent
- Certifications such as CISSP/ CISM/ CISA / ITIL/ ISO 27001 /GSEC etc.,
- Good Communication skills
- Awareness of SG MAS TRM & Outsourcing Guidelines
- Awareness of industry standards – PCI-DSS, ISO 27001
- Awareness of common exploits and vulnerabilities
- Awareness on network engineering and server architecture awareness
- Previous hands on experience in network/server and security operational roles
- Awareness / Hands on experience of Information Security product tools such as Bluecode Proxy and Checkpoint Firewall, DLP, SIEM tools.