Senior Data Architecture Manager
Permanent Role, Singapore
You will be both team leader and an individual contributor in entrepreneurial work environment responsible for defining and implementing data architecture, data warehouse and data lake for FWD Singapore.
- Build data lake, data warehouse and data APIs in FWD Singapore by using suitable technology.
- Develop and implement the Data Strategy
- Plan and monitor career development for each Data staff
- Document data standards, requirement specifications, and business processes
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Develop and maintain a data architecture roadmap indicating current, transition, and future state architectures to align with business and analytics strategy.
- Lead a team of Data Engineers.
- Develop Common Data Model and Schema.
- Deliver data architectural initiatives that create value for Single View of Customer and MIS dashboard.
- Stay current on emerging technologies; analyze, prototype and develop a point of view for core, enabling, and emerging technologies.
- Develop framework, metrics, and reporting to ensure progress can be measured, evaluated and continually improved; communicate progress effectively with the executive team.
- Develop data APIs to support different use cases/ systems to make data lake more operational.
- Create data as service platform.
- Manage Data Governance including dissemination of information and security aligning with the FWD SG Growth strategies revolving around Customer centric services strategy.
- Should be able to work with the actuarial team to build models for data insights which will aid the business.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in big data, data warehousing, operational data stores, and large scale architecture and implementations.
- Expertise in Big Data and Data Lake technologies.
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Hortonwork, MapR, Cloudera, RDBMS, Hbase, and Stream Processing.
- Experience with ETL, like Talend, Informatica.
- Experience of building data lake solutions on AWS stack
- Experience on Data Modelling
- Experience in solution crafting and developing proposals to illustrate business value provided by technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of data analytics and data visualization.
- Drive change management of new data capabilities and architectural direction.