Senior Data Integration Manager
Permanent Role, Singapore
- Analyse database implementation methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Provide insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for the company and offer suggestions for solutions
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams
- Provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of our core deliverables.
- Meet user reporting & analytical requirements for the development and maintenance of system.
- Support CTO to implement the Data Strategy
- Plan for manpower development
- Plan and monitor career development for each IT staff
- Responsible for staff recruitment, appraisal and training
- Document data standards, requirement specifications, and business processes
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 4 – 6 years of enterprise data warehouse/ data lake experience with at-least 2 years of experience with ETL/data mart
- Proven experience in developing and managing EDW or ODS projects in insurance domain.
- Should have had experience of building data lake solutions on AWS stack
- Should have had experience on BI tools like Qlik / BO / Cognos
- Experience and understanding of data sources including 3rd party RDBMS, MS access, SQL server and oracle
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication and decision making skills
- Strong analytic, problem solving, negotiation, issue resolution and facilitation skills are required
- Familiarity with Insurance domain& systems
- Experience on Data Modeling
- Experience in Qlik/Tableau will be a plus
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Hands-on analyst, technologist with good experience in Information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies to provide
- The tactical and strategic direction in the areas of business intelligence analytics, data mining and visualization
- Assessment of data quality and consistency across platforms, products and geographical areas.
- Prior experience in BI / DW / Analytics implementation is a must.