Senior System Analyst
Permanent Role, Singapore
This role will manage, support the design, build and deliver of Corporate related applications.
- Contribute technical knowledge and/or expertise to various stages of the software development process to ensure compliance with development standards and achievement of documented requirements
- Translate user requests for enhancements and corrections into design specifications to ensure the solution is both fit for purpose and fit for use
- Undertake testing and gather feedback to improve the quality of outputs and reduce operational risks; undertake design walkthroughs
- Participate in implementation planning to task level, assisting with implementation and providing systems support throughout the implementation period
- Provide ongoing technical support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of service outages; analyse and resolve problems, and where necessary, escalate issues for follow-through with external service providers; monitor recurring problems to identify and resolve trends
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated into future build and release cycles; maintain timely and accurate system documentation, including design/solution document, technical and user guides, etc.
- A recognized Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant/ related qualification with at least 4 years of relevant work experience preferably in insurance/ financial industry.
- Servers: Jboss, Tomcat, IIS Servers
- Database & SQL: MS SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, able to work independently, as a team player and within tight work schedules
- Required candidates with business requirement gathering, providing technical/application solutions and strategy planning experiences.
- Experience in Java/Dot Net environment and system integration development.
- Preferably 2 years and above experiences in vendor management, application maintenance and BAU support.