User Interface Experience Designer
Permanent Role, Singapore
Reporting directly to the User Experience Lead, the UI/UX Designer is responsible for the design and creation of best-in-class user journeys on our digital insurance website. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will also support occasional multi-media design for marketing campaigns.
What we expect from you
The successful candidate will work closely with the UX Lead, the Product Owner, Developers and all relevant stakeholders to deliver and maintain a customer centric designs on our platform, to the full extent in a timely manner, set-up proper documentation and perform test procedures.
- Deliver market leading user interface design that drive conversion, cross-sell, upsell, renewal, better satisfaction;
- Interpret analytics and translate user feedback into interaction and visual design adjustments;
- Design user journeys and technical specifications on the design elements for a variety of products and tasks such as purchase, claim, renewal and more.
- Perform test procedures to ensure project is developed in line with design and in accordance with our brand.
- Run experiments on the UI to improve key user metrics
- Run user research to obtain insights on UX/UI improvements necessary
- Work closely with IT to deliver on committed enhancements
- Share knowledge and inspire other team members.
In Singapore, FWD aims to change the way people feel about insurance therefore it requires an experienced no-nonsense and hands-on UI/UX Designer. We are looking for the following qualifications and skills;
- 2+ years of experience working on mobile-first projects or products;
- 4+ years of experience working as an interaction and/or visual designer;
- Solid understanding of User Interface design;
- Solid knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Design System is a must
- Experience in JIRA is a plus
- Experience in prototyping tools such as Flinto, Axure, Principle or InVision is very good to have.
- Committed, Innovative, Caring, Open, Proactive
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Human-centered problem solver and user-centric
- Ability to collaborate extensively
- Willing to go the extra mile